New, space-saving housing for surface mounting
Emergency LED module with replaceable optics
All the components for escape route, anti-panic and spot lighting are combined in one housing to save space.
Tool-free mounting and long-lasting battery
The new emergency module is a milestone in emergency lighting: a surface-mount housing that combines all the components for escape route, anti-panic and spot lighting and is no bigger than a credit card. The matching optics are supplied and can be easily replaced if required. The luminaire is quick and easy to install. No tools are needed.
The long-life LiFePO4 battery can be replaced in just a few easy steps. Two rear panels 33 or 56 mm in height allow for both rear and side wiring as well as through-wiring. The safety luminaire is available in BASIC, SELF-TEST and PRO test versions.
EM ready2apply BASIC 2 W SM
- LED emergency module suitable for surface mounted installation
- Complete set with integrated electronics, LED module, heat sink, optics and battery
- Includes click-in multi-lens option for anti-panic, escape route and spot illumination
- Emergency lighting function for manual testing
- BESA compatible mounting
- Output power 1.5 W
- Very low stand-by power loss
- Non-maintained variants
- 1 or 3 h rated duration (separate variants)
- White or black housing color options
- Back box in two different heights available (for rear and side entry)
- 5 years guarantee electronic (LED Driver)
- 3 years guarantee battery