Spotlights can now be manufactured even more efficiently: Three drivers are sufficient to cover the entire lumen bandwidth of an LED module. The result is maximum flexibility with regard to product design, which goes hand in hand with low storage costs.
- Only one LES19 LED module for all common lumen packages for a luminaire
- Easy output current selection by plug, making it possible to use different amounts of luminous flux with one driver
- 100 % Tridonic solution for optimum service and warranty
- Stretched Compact housing just 97 mm in length for the further miniaturisation of spotlights and downlights, with optional strain relief
- Low ripple current (±5 %) for flicker-free luminaires
- Forward voltage that is perfectly attuned for efficient operation of the SLE modules
Pizzato has a by-pass device with VE GG lockable guard, suitable for contact maintenance of floor and cabin doors, and door interlocking devices, to be placed in the maneuver or emergency panel in accordance with paragraph 188.8.131.52 of UNI EN 81-20: 2014 standard.
The bypass device provides a solid guard with a movable cover, which can be comfortably locked in a closed position by inserting one or two padlocks.
To facilitate operations, the cover also has two shutter-release positions: fully open and fully closed. The cover therefore will not open inadvertently, but it must in any case be manually disconnected.
The Pizzato bypass with lockable guard can be installed on the EL control stations or on any panel that has the appropriate holes for the fixing screws.
SPS IPC Drives is Europe’s leading exhibition for electric automation. Meet suppliers of electric automation technology from around the world. Inform yourself about all products, trends and innovations within the industry from 28 – 30 November 2017 in Nuremberg (Germany). The trade fair offers you the perfect platform to search the right solutions for your automation tasks.
Pizzatto Elettrica is participating in SPS IPC Drives, Hall 7, Stand 593.
Take this chance to achieve intelligent production.
- Capacitive Touchpanel for controlling multiple luminaire Groups and calling up preset lighting Scenes
- High-quality appearance with real glass display
- Multi-master compatible: Multiple control modules are possible in a DALI system
- Power supply via DALI line
- Easy and individual adjustment of the control panel and button assignments with rotary switches
- Tunable white (colour converter) control (colour temperature along the Planckian Locus, Colour temperature Tc)
- Double terminals for through wiring
- 5-year guarantee
- Dimmable 24 V constant voltage strip (SELV)
- Ideal for various decorative lighting applications: facade accent lighting, ceiling integration, cove lighting and for aluminium extrusions
Features and benefits
- Luminous flux range of 600, 1,200 and 1,800 lm/m
- Colour temperature 2,700, 3,000, 4,000 and 6,500 K with SDCM 5
- Efficacy of the module up to 125 lm/W at tp = 65 °C
- High design freedom due to 5 cm cut-options
- Pitch distance of 8.3 mm enables high light homogeneity
- Self-adhesive 3M tape at the backside for simple mounting on different surfaces
- PCB to PCB and wire to PCB connectors for toolless handling and connection
- Long life-time up to 50,000 hours
- 5-year guarantee
- System solution in combination with Tridonic constant voltage LED Driver (fixed output and dimmable)
Worldwide, Interlift in Augsburg belongs to the leading fairs of the branche. Every second year, the leading manufacturers are presenting their product innovations and the latest trends concerning elevator technology.
Among the participants Interlift 2017 was Beltrade’s partner – Pizzato Elettrica – one of the leading European manufacturers of switches. 18.10.2017 during the meeting Beltrade and Pizzato Elettrica common projects and development cooperation strategy were discussed. The company Pizzato Elettrica presented new products of high quality, reliability and easy to use, as well as meet the requirements of standard EN-81:20.
On the Pizzato’s stand were meeting Beltrade’s with partners from Belarussia – Mogilevliftmash and from Ukraine – Euroformat.
The MICROCON SMDP connector is suitable for rigid and flexible wires from 0.5 mm² to 2.5 mm². With its low height of just 7 mm, the component can also be used for applications that provide little space.
Solid wires can simply be pushed in without activating the buttons.
Activate the push buttons when using non-rigid (flexible or multi-stranded) wires.
Individual printing of poles
For daisy-chain wiring please choose the internally connected model
The MICROCON SMD connectors are taped on reel to facilitate automatic assembly.
SFK is a well-proven screw-tab terminal block manufactured by Electro Terminal. It has a wide clamping range and is available in various pole numbers, with snap-in foot or screw fixation, torx or slotted screws.
The maximum ambient temperature is 150°C. The material used is a highly flame-resistant blend of GV (V0) and GW750. SFK is therefore ideal for the US market, which requires a higher classification for the flame resistance of the insulation material.
The material also complies with the requirements of GWT 750°C and GWIT 775°C (EN 60335-1) glow wire tests. The flame retardant contains no phosphor and no halogen compounds. ÖVE, ENEC and UL approvals round off the features of this product.
All advantages at a glance:
- Nominal voltage 450 V
- Nominal current 41 A
- Snap-in foot or screw fixation
- Torx or slotted screws
- Two new earth-tag variants available
- Maximum ambient temperature T150
- Approvals: ÖVE, ENEC, UL