Universal wire connector SDKF
All advantages at a glance:
- Clamping range: 0.2 mm² – 2.5 mm² for solid, rigid stranded and flexible wires.
- A number of wire cross sections can be combined in one terminal.
- High pull-out forces.
- Connection of rigid wires without activating the release lever.
- Viewing window for visual inspection of the clamping points means greater safety during installation
- Nominal voltage Europe 450 V
- Nominal current Europe 24 A
- Clamping range 0.2 mm² – 2.5 mm²
- Wire skinning length 9 – 10 mm
- Max. ambient temperature T85 120°C
- Test opening Phase tester and test probe (max. Ø 2 mm)
- Terminal housing: Polycarbonate
- Terminal cover: Polycarbonate
- Insert : Copper
- Spring: Stainless steel