Spotlights can now be manufactured even more efficiently: Three drivers are sufficient to cover the entire lumen bandwidth of an LED module. The result is maximum flexibility with regard to product design, which goes hand in hand with low storage costs.
- Only one LES19 LED module for all common lumen packages for a luminaire
- Easy output current selection by plug, making it possible to use different amounts of luminous flux with one driver
- 100 % Tridonic solution for optimum service and warranty
- Stretched Compact housing just 97 mm in length for the further miniaturisation of spotlights and downlights, with optional strain relief
- Low ripple current (±5 %) for flicker-free luminaires
- Forward voltage that is perfectly attuned for efficient operation of the SLE modules