SDKF universal connectors can be used for more than just installations in buildings. It’s successfully integrated in his MaxLUCE Downlights. The SDKF is perfectly suitable for luminaires. It is easy to use and significantly reduces the installation time.
All advantages at a glance SDKF
- Clamping range: 0.2 mm² – 2.5 mm² for solid, rigid stranded and flexible wires.
- A number of wire cross sections can be combined in one terminal.
- High pull-out forces.
- Connection of rigid wires without activating the release lever.
- Viewing window for visual inspection of the clamping points means greater safety during Installation.
- UL approval also for Canada and the US! For standard types only!